MIDI Software - Real Guitar - Virtual Instrument
One of the most intuitive virtual instruments we have ever come across. This Software is in a league of its own.
If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, MusicLab's RealGuitar is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard.
The true power of RealGuitar lies in 3 brand new technologies incorporated in this innovative guitar performance tool:
- New multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
- Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and techniques, letting you perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. Furthermore they made it possible to get that special recognizable sound of a real 12-string guitar using samples taken from an ordinary 6 string guitar, as well as to achieve true Doubling (double track) effect.
RealGuitar allows to use rhythm patterns from MIDI Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to copy rhythm pattern to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
- World famous guitars
- High quality guitar samples
- Every fret of all 6 strings including up/down/muted strokes sampled
- New multi-channel sample layering technology
- InFace sound concept
- True Doubling (double track) effect
- Built-in EQ and FX (Stereo Tremolo, 2-way Chorus)
- Custom 32-bit sound engine
- Solo, Harmony, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, and Chords modes
- 1000 instant guitar chords + up strum, down strum, up/down muted strum, slow strum chords
- 1-4 note chords to 6-voice guitar strums real-time translation
- 26 chord types recognition, including 7th, 9th and altered chords, in any inversion and voicing
- Automatic Fret position change
- Strum speed adjustable
- Repeat Key zone (for performing repetitions, tremolo, up/down/muted strums)
- Velocity switch articulations (slow strum, slide up/down, bend, reverse bend,)
- Key switch guitar effects (harmonics, mute, palm mute, body smacks)
- Slide (up/down, assignable number of steps)
- Hammer On, Pull Off
- Tremolo (notes, chords)
- Polyphonic controllers (applying Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, AfterTouch to individual voices)
- Automatic Fret Noise and Release Noise
- Steel Picked
- Steel Fingered
- Nylon Picked
- Nylon Fingered
- Steel 2 Picked
- Steel 2 (Doubling)
- Steel Stereo 290MB
Additional easy to load guitar sound banks including samples of various fancy guitars are planned to be released in near future. So be sure to check our site regularly.
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major Windows hosts like Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase and other VST hosts, including SONAR
- Works as a Standalone module
- 512MB RAM (1GB+ recommended), 600 MB free hard disc space
- PC: Windows 2000/XP, 1GHz Pentium 3 (2GHz+ P4 recommended), VST 2/DXi host or RTAS (ProTools 6.x)
- Mac: Mac OSX 10.3+, G4 800+ MHz, VST 2/AU host